Ann's Pancakes Extraordinaire
- 100 g plain flour
- 2 large eggs
- 300 ml milk
- 1 tbsp sunflower or vegetable oil plus a little extra for frying
- Stag's Breath Liquor, whipped cream, raspberries & caster sugar, to serve
- Put the flour, eggs, milk, a tablespoon of sunflower/vegetable oil and a pinch of salt into a large bowl or jug and whisk to a smooth batter.
- If you can, set the batter aside for 30 mins to rest, or start cooking straight away.
- Set a medium frying pan or crêpe pan over a medium heat and carefully wipe it with some oiled kitchen paper. When hot, cook your pancakes for one minute on each side until golden, keeping them warm in a low oven as you go.
- To serve, pile the fresh whipped cream between each pancake, pour a generous glug of Stag’s Breath Liqueur over the top of the hot pancakes then sprinkle with fresh raspberries and caster sugar.