Ann's Pancakes Extraordinaire
- 100 g plain flour
- 2 large eggs
- 300 ml milk
- 1 tbsp sunflower or vegetable oil plus a little extra for frying Whipped cream and caster sugar, to serve
- 1 tbsp sunflower or vegetable oil, plus a little extra for frying Whipped cream and caster sugar, to serve
- Put the flour, eggs, milk, a tablespoon of sunflower/vegetable oil and a pinch of salt into a bowl or large jug, then whisk to a smooth batter. Set aside for 30 mins to rest if you have time, or start cooking straight away.
- Set a medium frying pan or crêpe pan over a medium heat and carefully wipe it with some oiled kitchen paper. When hot, cook your pancakes for one minute on each side until golden, keeping them warm in a low oven as you go.
- To serve, spread fresh cream between each pancake, pour Stag’s Breath Liqueur over the top and sprinkle with caster sugar. Simply delicious.