Baked Rainbow Trout
- 4 Rainbow Trout
- cleaned but with the heads left on
- 60g soft butter
- 1 level teaspoon dried oregano
- 140ml natural yoghurt
- 140ml double cream
- Salt and pepper
- 1 tablespoon Stag’s Breath
- Wash and thoroughly dry the fish.
- Spread an ovenproof dish with half the butter, and place the fish in the dish. Spread them with the rest of the butter and sprinkle over the oregano.
- Mix the yoghurt, cream and Stag’s Breath together and season the mixture well, before pouring over the trout.
- Bake the fish, uncovered, at Gas 4/350oF/180oC for 20 minutes.
- Garnish with lemon twists before serving.